Great Cars, Unbelievable Prices!
People see the cars and ask all the time, "What is that?" It's a Scion we say. At that point the person usually has a deer in the headlights look on their face.
Scion is a car brand that is part of Toyota of North America. Founded in 2002, Scion focused on a younger audience. But the appeal of the Scion vehicles has captured a wider audience demographic.
We believe that the appeal has been fueled by the quality and reliability of the cars as well asl their low price. Most Scion's are priced at or below $20,000. The priciest car in the Scion lineup is the sporty and wildly successful FR-S with a starting price tag of $26,100. When we say, "starting at" it's not like other car manufacturers where they have several trim levels per make and model. With Scion the concept is a little different. There really is only one level of car. Every Scion vehicle comes equipped with a long list of standard popular features from the factory with the only factory options being exterior color and transmission type. This allows Scion to minimize costs internally and pass the savings on to consumers. This doesn't mean that your car needs to be a rubber stamped vehicle. At any time you can make your Scion uniquely yours with a plethora of accessories.
Think of it like buying an iPhone. When you buy an iPhone you get . . . well the iPhone. You pick the color and amount of memory and that's about it. But then you can make it yours by getting apps, a cool case, and other accessories.
2016 Scion iA
Price: $16,495 MSRP Manual
2016 Scion iM
Price: $19,255 MSRP Manual
2016 Scion tC
Price: $20,180 MSRP Manual
2016 Scion FR-S
Price: $26,100 MSRP Manual
Critics Love Scion
- 2015 Consumer Guide considers the FR-S the best automotive buy, calling it a car “in a class by itself.”
- 2014 Edmunds ranked the FR-S among the best cars of the year. It beat out direct rivals in its size and price classes.
- 2014 US News and World Report rated the FR-S among the best sports cars for the money, for both earning positive reviews and having the best long-term ownership costs.
- Edmunds.com - “Thanks to sleek styling, rear-wheel drive and sharp handling, the FR-S is one of the most appealing performance cars of 2013.”
- Consumer Guide Automotive considers the iA a Best Buy for 2016, calling it a “clear-cut subcompact winner.”
- The 2016 Scion iA receives the coveted IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus Award.
- Forbes.com proclaims the Scion iA as one of the hottest new cars for 2016.
- The Scion iA is hailed by automobilemag.com as an example of badge engineering done the right way.
- The 2016 Scion iM makes the grade on KBB.com’s 10 Best Back-to-School Cars list.
- Forbes calls the Scion iM one of the hottest new cars of 2016.
- Motortrend.com calls the Scion iM exciting and a pleasure to drive, popping against the humdrum flow of luxury CUVS.
- KBB.com commends the 2016 Scion iM on its blend of sassy, sporty exterior with seductive interior.
- 2015 Scion tC received JD Power's Most Dependable Compact Sporty Car award.
- Car and Driver describes how the 2014 tC stands out in its class, with an emphasis on style and handling.
- KBB.com declairs, “The Scion tC for 2014 offers a balanced blend of driving enjoyment, good fuel economy and cutting-edge audio connectivity as to make it an easy choice for most first-time buyers.”